Translate

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

JUST FOR YOU!




I remember the time I was working very hard trying to meet my needs,instead of success I was day after day slippery in to the tomb! The result was that to be bond with debt.

 Until the day THE LORD with his love he have came to save me.I remember the word JUST FOR YOU.And I have believe to the LORD,and accepting him as my savior. 
Even you my friend where ever you are no one will be able to deliver you in the problem you are facing only you,you are the only one who hold the key that can open for you a new door to the successfully living.
JESUS has came to deliver us from sin,sickness,poverty.He have already paid all our debt. The only thing which is left is your decision to accept him and rest in his love because he have come to the world and die to the cross just to save you and to make you to live a good life.Just remember there is no need for you to live under sin.Once you repent and give your life to the LORD JESUS and leave the sinful nature.Your life is going to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment